background

Saturday, September 12, 2015

South Batan: Side Trip

Yes, this wasn't included in our itinerary. 
But we asked kuya Toto if we could stop and savor what we can see that's sooo breathtaking. 

 *This is one of the good things when you go on tour on your own.* 



We were on our way to Tayid Lighthouse when we saw this. 

The place is really picturesque. 
I only see them in Google when I read about Batanes. 

But now?
I see them with my naked eyes. 

OMG!! 
True enough, 
Batanes is not Googled, it should be experienced. 

I won't be mumbling too much. 
I'll just share with you some of the photos we took in this side trip. 

can you spot the lighthouse?  
rolling hills that's so green


ha!! i'm taller than the lighthouse!! #charot

whatcha doin' love? O.O
Batanes is famous for this...so lovely!


A side trip that's really worth it. 

Take time to stop and enjoy what's on hand. 

Traveling is not only after following one's itinerary.

Sometimes, the in betweens are the best. 

It's time to go to Tayid Lighthouse

No comments: