background

Thursday, September 3, 2015

PamPam Falls

Soon after our dip in the Kalubihon cave pool..
now off to..

Pampam Falls!!!


The falls drop from a height of about 50 meters
to a crystal clear water basin of about 4-5 ft deep.
It's so pristine.



By the way, 
our hike towards the falls only took a few minutes from the cave.
It was shorter than I thought.
But the trail was quite tricky for me noting that I had my slippery sandals on.
I did try to walk with my bare feet 
but some twigs were just sharp 
that I don't want to go home with tons of cuts in my feet.

We also noticed a number of water streams along the way.
Just imagine how gifted the city is with water source.  
It's like, wherever you go, there's water. 


When we arrived, 
we hurriedly took a dip in the water pool. 


had the natural hydro-massage..


Enjoyed watching the kids jump off the rocks.
Simply pleasures of cliff jumping.


He's showing me how clear and unpolluted the water is..




*Incidentally, he thought of taking a photo with me still lying on the water.
But when he checked the photo after, he saw me with this.
And he laughed sooo hard. :D
*bilis ng reflex ko nho?* :p








I envy the locals though
that they don't have too far to enjoy such natural beauty.




No comments: