background

Sunday, September 20, 2015

South Batan: San Antonio de Florencia Church

Yey! 
Another place to give thanks to PPG! 
And ooohh banderitas!!! 
I can smell some festivity coming.


This is the San Antonio de Florencia Church, built in 1784, is situated
near the municipal hall of Uyugan. 

One thing I noticed from the churches in Batanes is that they have similar exteriors.

the altar 
rear end of the church where's the entrance / exit is


the stairway to the bell tower

it's fiesta in Uyugan 
the Municipal Hall
batanes house miniatures
Can you spot the kids inside the miniature huts? 
They were the ones who invited us to celebrate fiesta with them. 
The fiesta will be in 2 days
and we didn't know if we will be able to join them. 
So we just bid "We will try.." 

Then I went to the huts. 
I got inside. 
And I totally fit in. Haha!! 
There's room for more actually. 


Such a wonderful place, right? 

No comments: