background

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

South Batan: Our Lady of Miraculous Medal Church


In every wanders I've been to, 
I am always fascinated whenever I get to visit churches.
Aside from I got to thank PPG
for everything that he has given me, 
I got to know more about the people because of it.




When I dismounted from the trike we were riding, 
the cute little church was closed. 
(Sad that I didn't have a photo of its exterior.)
But kuya Toto said it's open. 
He insisted that we go inside and check out the place.
And so we did. 
We pushed the wooden door slowly to avoid that squeaky sound.
It was considerably stout that I needed a hand. haha! 


And when we got in, the place was simply refreshing. 
Maybe because of the materials they used to build the church that made it cool.


The interiors were gorgeous. 
Simple and yet elegant. 


engraved logo on the side of the benches


Soon after, 
when we were about to leave,
we noticed this primitive bell hanging in the tree.
A local will sound the bell
to signify the start of a celebration, say Mass,
or a certain gathering. 
Old yet still beneficial. 


As we continue with our escapade, 
our next halt is the 

No comments: