background

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Bahi Falls


Didn't had enough from Pampam Falls and Kalubihon Falls

Don't worry.
We're not off to the next waterfalls of Brgy. Dalipuga, Iligan City.

The locals called this as the Bahi Falls. 


Bahi falls is way bigger and higher than Pampam Falls.
The water though wasn't as clear as Pampam's.
But I believe the water comes from one source. 




I didn't do much here.
I just watched the kids and my man play around.
the view from the top
And one fact that can't be denied..
the kids simply love..  
...cliff-jumping!! 







I took a dip into the waters after him.
Someone had to look after our stuffs, that's why.


And when I reached the basin,
the cold water plus the cool wind gave me a little chill,
giving me goosebumps all over.



Soon after, 
we then bid our goodbyes 
and started heading home. 


While we were on trek home,
we took piles of photos with our gorgeous guides.
I know it was only my boyfriend who understood their tongues
(as they were speaking in their own dialect and it was too fast that I couldn't comprehend.) 
but I bet they were thrilled to show us around.




 Daghang Salamat!

Till next time :D




No comments: