background

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Yakimix Experience




I told myself,

I will go and eat in an eat-all-you-can restaurant went I go home.
I dreamt of Korean and Japanese cuisines
Hmmm... yum!!

But because such delicacies is an arm and a leg here,
I usually delay my cravings until I'm home.

So one day,
Ate Fe, eldest sibling of my boyfriend, asked us if we would like to join them.
I forgot the specific occasion but since we were just in the area, we decided to hopped in.

The diner was almost loaded and we didn't made the necessary reservations,
(though walk-ins are welcome)
so we ended up sitting far-flung from their table.  :(

Anyway, that didn't hinder us from enjoying and filling our hungry tummies.

weeee!!! cookin'  


Yakimix offers a variety of Japanese, Korean and Chinese cuisines.  














No comments: