background

Friday, August 14, 2015

The Search for Signature


I have always been fascinated with blogs.


The "behind-the-scenes" of every post.

The delete-post dilemma.. 
The endless search for something to make-up your blog details and designs..
and all the others. 

I could imagine the hardship that an amateur, like me, undergo each time. 


One of the struggles I went through is how to have your signature after every post.  

I have searched for all those "how to's" and I have tired them all.  
But it didn't work out the way I wanted it.  

And in the brink of giving up, I stumbled upon a blog (bellaluluink.com) where she discussed and use the uncomplicated CSS thingy.

This is how she and I did it: 

1.  Go to the Dashboard

2. Select Template, then click on Customize

3. On the left corner, look for the Advanced and tap it

4. Scroll down the cursor, look for the Add CSS and click on it

5. Copy and paste the CSS on this link


6. In the YOURURLHERE, place your signature image here

     * To get your image url, you have to upload your signature image in either Picasa, Photobucket, Flickr or whatever is convenient for you, click on the uploaded image and then get the URL 


7. Tap on Apply to Blog and viola!!!! You're signature is on site!! 


Notes:


Also, because I used FotoFlexer.com to make my signature.  It also took me ages to make it.
I kept on doing the instructions given to me but they weren't working as well.  I wanted it transparent like those of the others.  But mine just don't seem to go along.  

Good heavens gave me another page to use.  It's the http://www.online-image-editor.com/help/transparency

I just followed the instructions and yey!!! It's now transparent!!! ^_^   

No comments: