background

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Tinago Ngunit Nakita

One crazy morning..

Our agenda was to go to another falls..
(Another tick on the 23 waterfalls of the city. Yey!)

We only packed light since we wouldn't be staying the whole day in the area..

We just brought our changing clothes and a few vittles...

Then off we go..


When we arrived, I thought we would be hiking like what we did with Pampam Falls..
But I was wrong.. 
We had to use the stairs to reach the magnificent view..
Of course, going down was a piece of cake..  #charot
Although for some, they need to pause for a while and catch their breath before proceeding.. 

After 400+ steps down, 
we have reached our destination!! Whoohoo!!

And the scenery?? T'was jaw-dropping! 
Tinago Falls
The panorama was really stunning! 
*I thank the heavens for showering the Philippines with so many mind-blowing paradise. 

The falls.  Gushing water.  Cold mists. 
Us. 
Embrace me!! 

After playing in the waters, immersing on it, it's time to head home.  


Leaving the place gave me a sting in my heart.   
I kept on looking back at the splendid view..
Taking more snapshots of its beauty inside my head. 
As if it's going to disappear soon..
But we have to push ahead..
And life has to move on. #charot


The trek up was the most challenging.  

He doesn't have any problem with going up. :( 
 While he was fine with climbing up, I was already in agony.  
But it didn't stop me.  
I took my time.  (As what he said.)
One tiny step in a slow pace. 
(Just imagine how slow I am..tsk! Haha! Blame it on my Asthma!)
Keeping my focus while struggling with those steps. 
hydrate when needed 
 Noticed a "faucet" like water-source which can be drunk.  
(My bf told me that since their city is known to be the "Majestic City of Waterfalls," water source comes out everywhere naturally.)

Compensate by sitting. 
There are landing stops where you can rest and catch your breath, especially for people like me.  

a few more steps and we're done.. yey!


And at the top, a photo with the huge tarp is a must.  :) 

No comments: