background

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Tinago Falls

Indeed, 

"Get lost in nature and you will find yourself." 

  
Soon after we arrived..
We took a little rest, took a jillion of photos..
And secured my vest since I didn't know how to swim. 
(Remember, safety first!)
(FYI: There are vests for rent for a minimal amount.)

Btw, the guy  handed me a vest for youngsters.. 
Hmm, I think..
(1) he was thinking that I belong to a minority because of my height that's why he handed it to me.
or maybe, 
(2) he was thinking that small people deserves the smaller stuffs. haha!)
Hmm, which one could it be?? O.O
haay, nakakaloka tlg ang mga maliliit..haha!! 

Anyway, we then tried the bamboo raft by ourselves..
(we came early and it wasn't that dense yet.. t'was a good thing!)
Tugging it was pretty easy at first.. #tooExcited


We felt very light.. #feeling
Imagine, we reached the middle area in a nimble.

We then managed to take a couple shot.  


At that point, 
we were so occupied of what were doing 
that we didn't notice that the raft was slowly moving away.

We kept on pulling the rope against the current but it was too powerful.


His huge muscles (charot) weren't enough to combat the forceful water.  
I did help but t'was of little use.  

We're close..so close enough!


Tired with the tug-of-war game with water, we decided to just let go.

He jumped off the raft to be with cool water.  


And I did the same.  


I even played with the water and acted as if it was raining. 


Later, chilled by the rocks and enjoyed the sight.


Meanwhile, 
The locals did their usual tricks. 
Fit as they are. 
They would either climb up the tree...


And then jump!!! 


And/Or, they would move on the rocks..


.. and do the same!! 


For them, 

Life is simple. 

Life is breezy.

Life is inexpensive.  

Life is fun with nature. 

No comments: