background

Friday, June 3, 2016

that feeling..


I was going through my notes during my travel to Jordan last December 2015, and I came across this note.

Haha!! 

I was heart-broken at that time.  hehe!  Something depressing happened, and it turned my world really upside down.  I was lost.  Miserable.  

I was fortunate that I had this trip prearranged.  Travelling was my only remedy at that time.  I was even lucky because this trip wasn't just a trip, it was a pilgrimage.  :) 

T'was a blessing in disguise.  I got to contemplate.  I got to pray.  I got to be with my self. 

So going back, the notes that I wrote several months ago still apply.   Yeah!  Moving forward isn't easy.  It's a process. :)  I will get well.  Soon!! And I claim it. :) 

And so the note that made my day today is...  

"BEING ALONE IS A STRUGGLE, BUT THERE'S BEAUTY IN IT."

You have to look on the other side. 

And I thank God for the guidance and wisdom He showed me during my travel.  

Now, I am praying for another travel.  I hope He will be with me again as I go with myself.  :)  


No comments: