background

Friday, October 16, 2015

Sabtang : Registration at the Tourism Center

Before our tour starts, 
we popped in their Tourism Center, 
a small place where tourists had to come over to register and pay an environmental fee of P200. 


The queue was quite long.  
We were more than 3 groups at that time. 
We were offered tea, a local tea called tubha, and it was quite delectable. (not my type though)
Looking around, I got entertained by their lovely masterpieces hanging in their walls. 
And I took some photos of them. 








Soon after the registration, 
while waiting for the rest of the group to finish, 
we just took some photos around the area. 
(BTW, this is our first time actually to join in a group because 
I've read good reviews about them and so we commingled with them but I got disappointed.
I won't elaborate much as to why..let's just enjoy the island, ok?) 






Later on, we gathered around and listened. 
One of the guides explained to us our itineraries and our destinations. 
I could smell the fun and I'm getting excited. 



Let's go!!! 

No comments: