background

Friday, January 1, 2016

JPI Series l Day 1: Dinner Buffet

The night came fast. 
I checked my watch and its time to feed my ravenous tummy. 
I went down all by myself in the dining area hoping to see some friends there and join them. 
But I didn't see anybody.   
I bet they're still resting or too lazy to come down.  Bed weather.  :D 


Anyway, finding the dining area wasn't taxing. 
All you have to do is when the elevator opens on the ground floor, turn left, and
go straight along the hallway.



Once you reached inside, select the food of your choice from amongst the table,  find
a seat, and you're ready to eat. 

The table for drinks and soup
main course here
a variety of salad on this side




Food fest was done. 
One happy tummy here now!!! 



Now off to my crib to rest a bit, freshen up and take the necessary doze off.  



No comments: