background

Friday, April 13, 2018

Inaanak Time

My inaanak, 

I am sooo happy to meet you finally.  


I was suppose to surprise you and your mom on my birthday but it didn't happen.  
It was the other way, instead.  


When I went to your house, your help told us that your mom went to SM to buy some groceries and that you're sleeping at that time.  However, your dad was with you.  

Then the following day, I came to see you.  Again, you were sleeping when I arrived.  I let you sleep as I talk to your grandma and mom.  I missed them.  It feels awesome to be with them.  

While we had snacks, you woke up and your mom took you out of your crib.  She initially carried you out of your room, but when I saw you, I took you from her.  I carried you with this gigil mode, but your huge, shocked eyes were on me.  I know you were thinking.  Who's this lady carrying me?  I haven't seen her.  O.O


But you know, what's amazing? You didn't cry or looked at your mom and dad, and ask them to carry you.  You let me carry you.  

Then, when we were done eating and chatting, we played with you in your room.  Of course, I can't skip this moment not taking loads of photos of you.  And you were magnificent.  

Oh, I will miss you, little sweetie.  I'll bring tons of memories when I go back to the sandpit.  

No comments: