background

Friday, April 13, 2018

Carabao Island: Tagaytay Point

We capped our island tour with stopping by at the Tagaytay Point.  


The point is an uphill view that has been compared to Tagaytay in Batangas, hence its name.  Usually, this place has an entrance fee but, because we went there late and they are almost closing, they just let us enter and savor the view.  



Standing at the highest point of the island, you'll see Boracay Island from afar.  Would you believe that I've never been there?  And this is the first time I saw that island?  Well, I don't know.  Maybe because I told myself that this is the last beach/spot in the Philippines that I'll visit.  They said that it's beautiful.  I can't argue with that, I've seen tons of photos of Boracay.  But I still believe that other places in my beloved country 's worth more than those as mentioned earlier.  

Aside from the overseeing the island, watching sunsets are fantastic in this area.  We planned on catching the sunset it when we started our tour, but it didn't show up well because of the cloudy sky.  The rain the previous day might have brought those gray and gloomy clouds that hid the sun as it sets.  








We stayed there for a while hoping to see a glimpse of the sun because we were still hopeful, but it wasn't our lucky day.   We might need to go back and see it for ourselves next time.  



the registration area 

Thanks for the amazing sites, Carabao Island.  Till next time. 


No comments: