background

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Patchi Chocolates

Yey!  Finally, I got to go to one of the most luxurious chocolate shops in the universe. 
P-A-T-C-H-I!!!
According to its history, 
Patchi chocolates were just a dream of an 11-year old boy that came true when it rose in the market in 1974 in Beirut, Lebanon. 
At Patchi, the Maison uses the highest quality ingredients in creating the best chocolates. 
They don't use colorings or preservatives.  
The process is very fussy that transformation is perfect.  - (patchi.com)
When we went in, it was intimidating yet astonishing. 
I guess the display and the lighting did the trick. Haha! 
We strolled around the shop, inquired about the cost of the chocolates and the salesman there told me that the regular chocolates cost
190SR / kg
while the special ones cost 220 SR/kg.  
I find it good enough since it's way expensive if you purchase it in Manila, Philippines.
It was pretty amazing that their chocolates have cute packaging and presentation. :) 
But mind you, their tastes are the same. :)












They have chocolates also in special packages like the ones below.
The costs are a bit higher because of the packaging. :) 



They got cute packages for kids and kids at heart. :) 
It's hard to tell which one am I since we're talking about chocolates. Haha! 

































After some time of exploring, 
I finally decided to buy a kilo of both chocolates, the regular and the special ones. 
Maybe that's enough for my family and friends. :) 
I hope they will love it as I love them too. :) 


No comments: