background

Monday, January 16, 2017

Antique: Malalison Island Tour

After lunch, we didn't do much. 
We just went out for snorkeling despite the weather condition. 
I know it would be best to do it during summer time 
but what can we do? It's -ber months when I decided to visit the Antique.  
Anyway, we can still see something down under right?  


Our ride was very bumpy, like we're in a roller coaster. 
But it was fun.  It's been a while since I had that kind of ride topped with cold breeze and drizzles.   
The feeling was just awesome!
It reminded me of my childhood years. Haha!



What we did at that time? 
First, Kuya Arnold made us see the whole island by going around it. 
It was quick.  
Then we had the snorkeling.  


















We finished our underwater exploration almost around 4pm.
We had to call it a day because Kuya Arnold still have to fish and we still have to hike.  :) 



No comments: