background

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Cave Park Fun Shoot

Once upon a time, 
I got a little bored with my "work." 
I needed a breather as my brain was already bleeding.  
My new bought lens was with me at that time and
I opted to take it out for a test. 
Yes! (even when it was sizzling hot outside!)

I am not really good at taking photos, but I am a work in progress because
I have a heart in photography. Haha! 

And so, with the highest temperature ever recorded, I went out. 
I headed to what we call "Cave Park." 


Families and kids come to play and bond in this park, usually during the weekends. 


a flower that's starting to bloom.
details of the trunk







lamps to give light in the night
a bridge to get you to me
grill some for my hungry tummy






And I can tell, I love my lens. Hihi!! 
Excited to do more of it. 
Yey! 

No comments: