background

Saturday, July 23, 2016

JPI Series: Good Morning Petra



Good morning awesome world.  ^_^

Today we still have the same call time, 6 in the morning.
I woke up early so I'll have ample time to prep myself before I head to our bounty breakfast. 


Once all dolled up I went to the other side of my bed near the balcony.
I pulled the curtains to the side, opened the sliding door and...
OMG!!!
The view was terrific plus the chilly breeze. :)  It's sooo purrrfect!!! 
Then I told myself, "I have the best morning today." Ayeee!!! 





Soon after my photo shoot,  
I went down to join the others for breakfast. 
The morning meal was a buffet, and it was tummy filling. 


We chatted and laughed while we ate. 
It was gratifying.


Later on, we brought our stuff down as we need to go to our next destination. :) 


By the way, we stayed (just for a night) in Edom Hotel,
which was a few meters away from the main entrance to Petra.  
Awesome!! 



No comments: