background

Friday, April 22, 2016

Zamboanga Day 2 : The Wedding

The time came so fast. 
It's my friend's wedding day already.  
I thought I just came from the sandbox the other day, but nah, 
ohhh, it's her big day.  


So after a day of preparation -
Getting our nails done, having our hair treated, fitting, and having the final adjustment of our gowns and the rest...
now, we head to beautifying ourselves for the wedding.  


When we're done, 
we left our hotel to go to the bride's pad.  
We found her being glamorized by her hair and makeup team in the living room. 
She looked so amazing. 


While waiting for her to finish and for the shoot as well, 
the family asked us to remain in her bedroom where the dazzling gown stood.  
I couldn't just stare at it, 
I felt the need to take some photos of it.   Haha!! 
*Thus practice my photography skills.  Char!* 



A few moments later, the bride is up and ready for her shoot.  
While she poses (as per the instructions of the cameramen), 
I also took the chance of clicking my camera.  Haha!! 




I loved her looks and her reactions.    
I loved the way the camera loves her.  
Sooo natural.  

Kring.  The Bride's Sister
Of course, the shoot will not be complete if I don't have any photos of the bride.  Yey!
Congratulations and Best Wishes Dearie!! ^_^ 



A few more photos were taken in the living room. 
This time, a family portrait of sorts.    


And then, we left the hotel.
We headed to St. Joseph Church, waited for the bride, had a little entourage briefing.  
Soon after, the ceremony commenced. 

Josea read the First Reading
While waiting for the photo shoot to finish. 
Awaiting the newlyweds at the church's entrance for the shower of petals and confetti 


No comments: